6 Signs Of Low Testosterone
- 1 LACK OF FOCUS : Research has shown that men with low T are more likely to experience a lack of focus, forgetfulness, and an inability to pay attention. The presence of these symptoms is a potential sign of low T.
- 2 DEPRESSION & MOOD SWINGS : Testosterone, while it drives a number of physical processes, also boosts mood and mental capacity. Research has shown that men with low T are more likely to experience depression and irritability.
- 3 LOW STRENGTH & ENDURANCE : Testosterone is a major muscle-building hormone. When testosterone levels are low, muscle mass can deteriorate and strength levels can be compromised.
- 4 INCREASED BODY WEIGHT : When testosterone levels are low, muscle mass can deteriorate. As a result of a loss in muscle mass, men that suffer from low T can experience weight gain - often exhibited in the stomach area.
- 5 LOW LIBIDO : Testosterone plays a key role in a man’s libido. Someone with low T will likely experience a drastic drop in the desire to have sex.
- 6 LACK OF ENERGY: If you are experiencing a loss of interest in some of your favorite physical activities or, despite getting plenty of sleep, are finding yourself tired all the time, this could be a sign of low T. This lack of energy can be accompanied by fatigue and a difficulty to perform routine tasks.